- This event has passed.
Enlightened Feminine Wisdom Circle
March 13 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
“The Enlightened Feminine Wisdom Circle”
A New Monthly Women’s Circle at Heartwood!
Sunday, March 13th 1:30-3pm in the Meditation Room
We live in a fast-paced society with endless opportunities for personal, professional, and spiritual growth. How can we listen to what the energy of the moment is asking of us, to soften and rise within our deepest knowing, honoring ourselves while inhabiting our roles as women, sisters, mothers, daughters, and the myriad other identities we inhabit, from a place of grounded clarity and wisdom? How can we more actively practice self-compassion and care in our day-to-day lives? How do we meet our challenges with grace and a dedication to embodying our divine nature? Come explore these topics and more in a supportive and nurturing space welcome to all who identify as Woman within the full range of embodied femininity.
This group is for you if you benefit from:
- Women supporting women
- Nourishing friendship, reflection and group connection
- Being seen, heard, and felt in a safe space
- Cultivating your unique gifts for sacred feminine leadership and service
- Collaboration over competition
- A place for healing, expanding your potential, and realizing your best dreams together.
- Living in reverence and devotion to life
This monthly gathering is offered free of charge, with donations kindly accepted to benefit Heartwood Center activities.
Covid Safety: Since Heartwood Center is a healthcare facility, we ask that participants continue to wear masks during this meeting.